Has an oil spill plagued your face for too long? Battle the baddies by using good oil to tear it down and win the war against pollution.
Skin type: Oily
Scent: Bergamot + Ylang-ylang
Aromatherapeutic properties: Ylang-ylang essential oil has the ability to relieve depression in humans and drives away anxiety, sadness and chronic stress. It also has an uplifting effect on the mood and induces feelings of joy and hope.
Key skin-loving ingredients:
- Bergamot is known for its ability to distribute pigments evenly throughout the skin, leaving an even, toned complexion. Plus, bergamot has powerful antiseptic and antibiotic properties while being able to remove bacteria from our skin
- Grapeseed oil penetrates your skin quickly and doesn't leave your skin feeling oily. To use grapeseed oil on your face.
We receommend that you follw this natural oil cleanser with our fabulous Aloha Hoa Mist Toner and then our Blank Face Baby Moisturiser. To keep your skin looking tip top, you should also use our Step-Up Face Scrub twice a week
Seed + Soul Biological Agent Cleansing Oil 100ml
Pump the oil blend into your hand and massage into dry skin.
Use smooth circular strokes and let this also be a gentle facial massage. Massage for at least a minute (two if you've got time) or until you are sure that the oil has saturated your skin. This will also remove make-up very effectively so there is no need to remove makeup first.
Place a clean washcloth under very hot tap water (or shower water) until it is completely soaked and quickly wring it out. Open it and place over your face. This will create steam against the skin to remove the oils and any impurities in the skin. Leave the washcloth on for about a minute, or until it cools.
Repeat if needed with the other side of the washcloth and then use the corners of the washcloth to gently remove any remaining oil. There will still be a thin layer of oil on the skin and this is beneficial.
The boring bits
- It is normal for it to take a week or so for the skin to adjust, and you may even see more oily skin or more breakouts during this time as impurities leave the skin
- If you can, resist the urge to use harsh soaps or facial cleansers during this time, as it will make the adjustment period take longer
- If you do this in the shower, maek sure to clean your shower floor regularly so iot doesn't get slippery!
Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Oil, Vitis vinifera (Grapeseed) Oil, Ricinus communis (Castor) Oil, Citrus aurantium spp bergamia (Bergamot) Oil, Cananga odorata var genuina (Ylang ylang) oil